Workplace mindfulness fosters wellbeing and empowers your staff to succeed
Workplace mindfulness is good for business because it increase your team’s creativity, focus, and ability to deal positively with change. It can also reduce employee absence, staff turnover and interpersonal conflicts. For an overview of some of the key benefits to business read our blog, Business benefits of mindfulness at work . If you want to explore the evidence base for mindfulness The Mindfulness initiative produced a detailed report – Building-the-Case mindfulness at work.
We offer a number of different training and coaching packages suitable for use in public, private and third sector organisations. We can design a bespoke package planned around the unique context you may be operating in, because every organisation is different. To find out more, just get in touch. Classes can take place in a mutually agreed hired space, at your offices, or at the Mindful Therapies Centre in central Newcastle.
If you are a charity or social enterprise and are interested in how mindfulness can help your clients, we’d love to hear from you, so please email us. You can read more about our work with not-for-profits here.
We also run training and mindfulness sessions for teachers and students. Click here to read more about our work in education.
“Absolutely loved the mindfulness sessions, would love to see more of this here on a regular basis.”
“Felt like a new person afterwards, refreshed, energised and focussed.”
“Mark was informative, calm, helpful and patient. Great session covering background and practice.”
Workplace mindfulness options to suit your budget
Mindful Therapies offers a range of bespoke options to cater for different group sizes, styles and experience. Some examples of the sessions we offer are below. To speak to us about your business needs, send an email or call Mark on 07852595858.
- Taster sessions and workshops: offers an opportunity to try mindfulness, from 30 minutes upwards
- Bronze: 30-45 minute drop in sessions combining practise with some theory
- Silver: 45-60 minute rolling programme of drop-in sessions including techniques to improve performance, leadership, well-being and resilience
- Gold: A 9-week programme of hour long sessions focusing on the 9 attitudes of mindfulness consequently providing a deeper understanding, includes handbook and audio guided meditations.
- Workplace MT, a six week programme formulated by The Mindfulness Exchange.
- One to one coaching, in person or via Skype.