Starts in 3 Days, 20 Hours
January 18, 2019 4:00 pm
Getting Started – A Practical Introduction to Mindfulness.
10 week rolling program introducing mindfulness. There are 10 sessions with distinct content, it’s fine to join at any point, Getting Started operates on a drop in basis, if you miss a session you can cover the content next time it comes around. No need to book, if you have not previously attended Mindful Therapies drop-in sessions, please arrive 5 minutes before your first session to complete registration form.
Beginning 11th January 4pm – 5pm. £7 per session or included in the Mindful Therapies membership scheme.
Arrive at 3.30 pm for a cuppa and the chance to chat. Or just turn up at 4.00pm for the start of the class.
Getting Started is just that- an accessible introduction to mindfulness, providing a practical guide to building it into daily life.
Each session will cover a different aspect of Mindfulness and will include:
- information about one of the attitudes of mindfulness
- the science which backs it up and how it applies to our lives.
- guided mindfulness practices – these form the backbone for each session
- suggestions and tips for practising in the context of our daily life
- opportunity to ask questions
- an info sheet to take away